CUPS - No form feed with Epson and FC5

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Tue Apr 25 02:02:41 UTC 2006

Gerald B. Cox wrote:
> Good question.  The Fedora bug report references the gimp-print bug, so
> hopefully whoever looks at it will take the appropriate action and get
> it incorporated.
>
> Quoting Anthony Messina <amessina at messinet.com>:
>
>> Gordon Keehn wrote:

>>>    I saw this once with my Epson CX-5400, but I just recently installed
>>> FC5, and haven't had a chance to reproduce or verify the problem.
>>>    Cheers,
>>> Gordon Keehn
>>
>> user "rlk" posted this at sourceforge:
>>
>> Date: 2006-04-18 20:07
>>
>> The latest CVS repository contains a fix.  Posting a patch
>> wouldn't be too helpful since there are extensive changes
>> in
>> this code since 5.0.0-rc2.
>>
>> how do we find out when this change will be put into fc5 updates repo?

the gimp-print webpage states that the latest release candidate of
gutenprint (which replaces gimp-print) incorporates a fix.  but i don't
see any gutenprint packages in the fedora 5 devel or testing repos.  i'm
assuming that they might not appear there until gutenprint is out of the
"release candidate" stage.

--
Anthony

Website: http://messinet.com
Gallery: http://gallery.messinet.com/main.php?g2_itemId=34

GnuPG Key / Fingerprint:
0xB0014A4E / 8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E

Registered Linux User #389089 - Get counted!: http://counter.li.org