how do you draw figures

BB Cao pearlsmm at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 15:23:13 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I'm just curious of what you would use to draw figures. By draw figures, I mean that, suppose I have a data file, it goes like,
x1     x2     x3 ...     xn      y
1.2     -3.4   0.1        7.8    3.2
.. ...

what program do you use on FC to draw curves for (y vs x1) and/or(y vs x2)...(y vs xn) on a single figure?
I usually reboot my machine to WinXP and use Excel to do that because the Open office spreadsheet is not friendly regarding this purpose. (Or I don't know how to use it wisely.) But the rebooting is very inconvenient sometime. A program on FC is highly desired.

Best,
 Cao