monodevelop?

Travis Miller raphtee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 15:40:05 UTC 2006

Hi all.  I was a long time user of redhat (until redhat 9) and though
I tried core 1 and 3, have only recently come back to using Fedora
(now core 5) full time.  I am not sure if this is the place to ask
about thsi, but I have recently become interested in using mono and
gtk# (previously I did everything in c and gtk+ or java using swt) and
am curious about using monodevelop.  However I can't find monodevelop
on either fedora core extras, livna or freshrpms.  The dag pachakges
are for core 3 or earlier (and only version 0.5 of monodevelop).  The
new monodevelop 0.10 seems kindof nifty and I want to try it out.
Does anyone know where I can get it (that doesn't involve building
from source).

Thanks in advance for any help,

Travis Miller