Open Letter: How the FOSS Community May Help Disabled Users

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Thu Apr 27 19:50:34 UTC 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 14:05:32 PM -0500, Mike McCarty
(Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net) wrote:

> My reply was not intended to encourage you to post even more, it was
> intended to discourage you from continuing. Apparently it failed to
> achieve that goal. Perhaps the tone of this message will be more
> pointed and better discourage you.

OK, what about this:

do you really feel the need to publically behave so disfunctionally
and spitting on other people efforts without bothering to explain why
or what you find wrong with them?

Do you feel it decent or satisfying?

May I discourage you from continuing on such a road, unless your goal
*is* to embarass yourself?

I am doing for free something which I believe is a good thing. The
least you could do is to follow public insults with (at least) public
explanation. If I *am* doing something wrong, please let me know.

Sincerely,
		Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 5 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

If children must grow able to leverage computers to meet their own
goals as free citizens, that's not possible with commercial software,
period. -- Ruben Safir