NetworkManager update

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Apr 28 02:17:55 UTC 2006

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Gene Heskett wrote:

> I've been trolling that list for nearly a week now, and haven't found
> anyone who understands the problem well enough to ask me have you done
> this, and that, and this other thing?  The assumption is that it Just
> Works(TM) and it doesn't with my hardware.

One more time: If you aren't getting satisfaction from this list, take
your question to networkmanager-list at gnome.org (subscribe at
mail.gnome.org).  The people who read that list will know what questions
to ask and are in the best position to either help you out or fix bugs in
NM.

What's so objectionable about that?

--
 		Matthew Saltzman