Open Letter: How the FOSS Community May Help Disabled Users

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 03:44:07 UTC 2006

On 4/27/06, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/27/06, Christofer C. Bell <christofer.c.bell at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > He posted a nearly identical message on March 19 (I love Gmail).  I
> > gather this is going to be a monthly thing now.
> >
> > --
>
> Cool, how did you do the search?

I entered mfioretti at mclink.it into the GMail search box.  I recall the
last time he posted this message because I responded to it.

To be fair, I don't have any problem with this kind of advocacy, I
just don't see anything coming of posting on fedora-list about it.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."