Please answer to this

SALMAN AHMED verj40 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 03:53:42 UTC 2006

To all Fedora Core Users from verj40 at yahoo.com

      I have the following Mother Board with the following buit-in
      CPU on the mother board. Can any one tell me what
      Fedora Core I can install on it. Although I tried
      Fedora core 2  but it did not installed. The specifications
      are below.

      About Mother Board
        Mercury PVCLE266 Via Socket 370 Flex-ATX

     Chipset: Via 8237 southbridge chipset and
                   Via CLE266 Northbridge Chipset

      Processor: Via C3 Samual 2 Processor Pro 2000