any suggestions to choose cool programs to edit files?

Tim ignored_mailbox at
Sat Apr 29 04:27:07 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 22:01 -0400, Dan wrote:
> It's better to learn the coding than to let a frontend come
> up with its own often messy code anyway. :)

While that's true, the w3schools site is NOT a good recommendation, it's
got some fundamental errors in it.  That's a bad way to start out
learning something.

(Currently running FC4, in case that's important to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.