Unable to Boot After Burning DVD iso Disk

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Sat Dec 2 10:55:53 UTC 2006

Hello,

    I just burned a Fedora Core 6 DVD ISO image by using K3b.  The burn
went fine, buy now I am having a problem getting the disk to boot.  I
already changed the bios setting of my laptop (I am using an IBM
ThinkPad T-30) to allow the DVD drive to be the first drive to be
booted.  I was also able to previously burn this same Fedora Core 6 DVD
ISO image using GnomeBaker as well as the Nautilus burner but with the
same results of producing a disk that it unable to be booted from. Has
anyone else had this problem?  Is there something wrong with the DVD iso
image? I also checked out the checksum of the disk and everythings seems
to be okay with this as well. Anything help would be greatly appreciated.