Reinitializing Beagle

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Sat Dec 9 21:49:37 UTC 2006

I have a beagle process that seems to run whenever the machine is idle,
and it doesn't seem to ever want to finish.  I'm starting to think there's
a problem causing it to loop, but I'm not sure how to diagnose it.

I'm thinking of just cleaning out all beagle data and starting fresh, but
I'm not sure what needs to be deleted.  I found /var/cache/beagle and
~/.beagle.  Are those the only places where beagle stuff lives?  If I just
delete the directories and restart beagled, will that accomplish the
reset?

TIA.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman