Rip and encode

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Wed Dec 13 21:07:29 UTC 2006

Javier Perez wrote:
> Likewise Sound Juicer does not add ID3 tag data to the mp3 file

It will if you setup your mp3 profile properly.  Google for specifics.
I've done this and got it working in Sound Juicer for a friends PC,
but I don't remember the precise gstreamer pipeline to do this.

Incidentally, Sound Juicer aims to be simple to use but as soon as you
want to do anything not in the UI, it becomes a big pain.  I think
Grip is much nicer to work with, but I may be biased from years of
previous Grip usage. :)

No real social change has ever been brought about without a
revolution....Revolution is but thought carried into action.
    -- Emma Goldman "Anarchism", 1917