package gone missing from Extras - where do I tell someone

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Feb 9 05:30:57 UTC 2006

The program fwbuilder consists of three packages; the program, a "plug-in" for
the particular flavor of firewalling you wish to do (such as fwbuilder-ipt
for iptables), and a lib (libfwbuilder). These appeared in updates this am
from the Extras repo. This evening, the lib package
libfwbuilder-2.0.10-2.fc4.i386.rpm is missing. It doesn't appear in the
updates list, and I went to the redhat server and browsed the list, and sure
enough, it's not there, even though the other two packages,
fwbuilder-2.0.10-2.fc4.i386.rpm and fwbuilder-ipt-2.0.10-2.fc4.i386.rpm are.
So, my question is, who do I notify about this? I couldn't find any contact
info on the redhat server pages on this issue - (note: the 10-1 packages are
available, it's the 10-2 group that has the missing lib)
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA