KDE 3.5 crash on fedora core 4

Feris Thia feris.tia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:32:51 UTC 2006

Hi Rex,

I don't have the system fully updated yet....

Ok, I think I've got 3 solutions now that suggest me to update the system...
I'll try that again later in a more faster Internet connection - I now have
dial up connection from Indonesia... and it's so slow :) -

Meanwhile I try to look for K3B update package for KDE 3.5.X

Thanks for the solution Rex, really appreciate it :)

On 2/17/06, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:

> There were many reports of k3b crashing after the kde-3.5.x update was
> released, then a subsequent k3b update was released to address that, and
> I haven't heard of problems since (till now?).
>
> Are you sure you're a *fully* updated system?
>
> -- Rex

Regards,

Feris
PT. Putera Handal Indotama