FC4 kernel with nvidia driver

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Feb 27 15:41:24 UTC 2006

On Sun, Feb 26, 2006 at 09:37:59AM -0500, Randy Vice wrote:
> Are there any rpm'd FC4 kernels for nvidia's driver?  I know, evil closed
> source driver, but AFAIK, I'll need it for using Cedega (transgaming).
> Figure closed source driver is better then dealing with multi-booting XP
> with FC. ;)

http://atrpms.net/name/nvidia-graphics/ contains packages for FC4, FC5
and all the relatives. You need a userland package
(nvidia-graphicsXXXX) and a kernel specific one
(nvidia-graphicsXXXX-kmdl-...). Just make sure you pick a kmdl package
matching your kernel (e.g. foo-kmdl-`uname -r`).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net