Cannot Login!

Michael D. Berger m.d.berger at ieee.org
Mon Jan 9 23:52:16 UTC 2006

I should have mentioned that I do get the login prompt.  It
doesn't trcognize my username or password. Additionally, when
it powers up, there are several red [FAILED] reports where I
usually see green [OK].  I tried your suggestion just after
power on.  It asked for a bios name.

Mike.

--
Michael D. Berger