old-school

Rickey Moore wayward4now at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 17:24:45 UTC 2006

 Since I've been out of circulation for a few  years, and am trying to get back into the swing of things, just where  is the repository of update notices that would contain the procedures  for updates??

  I'm just blindly trying to catch up, using Fedora Core 4, dnloading  like a madman and updating. As I mentioned in my previous post,   KDE complains of  "could not start kstartupconfig" , which I  haven't found as a file on my drive at all.  I'm  sure that  following some directions would be a very good thing to do... so  someone please point me  towards the path of update  righteousness.  <g>  My karma  has a negative  balance as a result of  not having the right information.

  Thanks for any considerations, Ric