Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sat Jan 21 07:07:51 UTC 2006

> HI
>
> >This is total double talk. If Fedora Core is not a testing ground for
> >RHEL features why exactly does it exist? What you are saying makes no
> >sense at all.
> >

> Mission to provide a  community oriented completely Free and open source
> operating system.
OK, you seem to be provoking it:

Please elaborate:
* What in Fedora is community oriented?
* What would be different in FC if it was "not community oriented"?

The only differences I can sense, are
* we would not have FE, but would be using 3rd party repositories
instead.
* we probably would not be using FC but would be using a "rebuilt RHEL"
as substitute for RHL.

Ralf