Blurry monitor on FC4

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:35:18 UTC 2006

On 1/21/06, jdow <jdow at earthlink.net> wrote:
> From: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen at gmail.com>
>
> > Thanks fo the reply. It is not a flat panel display. I just spent some
> > time on google and could not find it! There are two monitors that
> > _seem_ to be the same:
> > Proview DX777
> > Proview MZ777
> >
> > Although they both clain a 1280*1024 max resolution and the most that
> > I had been able to coax ut of this monitor was 1024*768, though that
> > may be a limitation of my graphics card (cheap on board).
>
> Run the refresh rate back down to 60Hz and see if it will make it to
> 1280x1024.
> {^_-}

No, it did not give me that option. I switched to 60 Hz, made the
change effective (horrible flashing monitor), but the option of higher
resolution was not there. I know that there is a config files that i
can edit, but I'm not sure that would be wise.

Dotan Cohen
(
http://technology-sleuth.com/question/how_much_memory_will_i_need_for_my_digital_camera.html
)