eclipse & java 5

Hoffmann oasf2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 02:25:16 UTC 2006

http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_4_installation_notes.html#Java

(http://www.weiqigao.com/blog/2004/11/23/an_introduction_to_jpackage_org.html)
> now and am very pleased with JPackage.org.  So I'll
> probably go the
> JPackage.org route when I feel the need for the Sun
> JDK.
>
> --
> Weiqi Gao (¸ßΪÆæ)
> weiqigao at gmail.com
> http://www.weiqigao.com/blog/
>
> --

Hi Weiqi,

After following your hint about installing the md64
version of the Sun JDK, since my processor is the
EM64T, FINALLY I got it!

Now, Eclipse is running smoothly on my machine. ;-)

Many thanks!

Best,
Hoffmann