Core 5 multi display support

Hadders fedora at workingwithit.com
Sun Jul 2 23:14:45 UTC 2006

Hi all,
   I'm thinking it would be nice to program with multi monitors.  In
particular, one running VMWare and Windows so I can test the web app
programs I develop. Currently I use two boxes to achieve this. But the
constant twisting and turning isn't probably the best, yes age catches
up with us all.

However, I prefer Linux as a programming environment (especially seeing
that I do SQL development too (love that middle click copy/paste)), but
was wondering if it (Core 5) easily supports multi display and the
nvidia nView stuff, or is that a Windows only thing?  Perhaps someone
can make a recommendation on cards etc?

Any help or comments would be appreciated...

Was thinking of getting this card,
http://tw.giga-byte.com/Products/VGA/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2235
a solid performer, but not excessive...
This was the blurb on the nvidia site about nView
http://www.nvidia.com/object/feature_nview.html

Cheers.