kmod-nvidia not working in kernel-2.6.17-1.2139_FC5

Scott R. Godin scott.g at mhg2.com
Wed Jul 5 18:06:43 UTC 2006

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:07:03 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> BTW Scott, something's fscked in your headers and it causes your
> messaages to get threaded improperly.  There are two headers:

> that don't seem to be set right.  I can find no message with a
> message-id of 20060705151336.8EA0C737B8 at hormel.redhat.com.
>
> Any idea if it's Evolution adding them for you (and why) or if it's
> being added somewhere else?

my fault for getting the digested version of the list (which is the
message ID you're likely seeing), and forgetting I'd have to set the
subject and stuff manually, and I forgot about the references threading
model for some reason. I'll tweak the list manager to send me the
undigested list instead. Thanks for the heads-up.

Evo is also annoying me somewhat in that it sends the pgp signature
differently, like a mime attachment, so they don't show up in the digest
in such a way that they can be verified -- the mailing list manager
strips them out. meh.