Lock homepage in firefox for normal users?[Scanned]

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 03:41:04 UTC 2006

> The paths discussed in that blog entry are for windows, but the
> information should apply equally well to linux.
>
> For the current version of Firefox, the path to put the mozilla.cfg
> would be /usr/lib/firefox-1.5.0.4.  I just did this and verified that
> it works.
>
> - --
> Todd

That's good to know, thanks.  How do you determine the path for FF?  I
used the which command which showed the path as /usr/bin/firefox.  I
didn't check to see if that was simply a link in the meantime (and I'm
not in my FC5 OS right now so can't check).

The other thing that they say needs to be done is to edit the all.js
file to lock it down.  Did yours lock it down without that file?

Thanks,

Jacques