IRC questions!! (off topic)

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 7 22:51:46 UTC 2006

finally!!!

i can sortof connect!!!!

however, to join "irc.freenode.net", it states i have to register...

the docs that i've seen say i have to :
/msg nickserv register <your-password>

if my nickname is tom, do i do

/msg tom register <foo>   (if foo is the passwd i want)

-or-

/msg tom register foo

or is there something else i need to do...

thanks

-bruce