Why I see certain messages from mailing list not ordered corectly by thread

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jul 8 06:08:55 UTC 2006

On Saturday 08 July 2006 01:59, Tim wrote:

> > And that eveyone know how mailing-list are to be used.
>
> I see ample evidence to the contrary, including in those who create mail
> clients and mailing lists, and people who don't want to know, either.
> That's an unfortunate aspect to it.

And while we are discussing etiquette, can I also request that people do not
quote three screens-full, adding a single line?  It's  polite to remove the
parts of the quote that are not necessary for understanding the reply.

There are those who still have dial-up and those that pay by download
bandwidth.  Both are helped by this.

Anne