Skype Handset

Bob Taylor brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx
Mon Jul 10 17:39:20 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-07-08 at 10:47 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Saturday July 08 2006 10:38 am, Gene Heskett wrote:

[snip]

> On a slightly different note, I just signed up for a package from 1and1.com
> Their baseline package is $4.99/mo for a single domain and a thousand email
> accounts. I got the next one up @ $9.99/mo - actually, I just checked, and
> they have a new offering @ $2.99 mo for a single domain and 500 email
> accounts with 5GB of space for your site and 250 GB of traffic - that's
> _cheap_! And no advertising or funny domain names...

This sounds interesting. I live in San Felipe, B.C. Mexico and would
really like a U. S. connection via the Internet. In other words, connect
to the Internet here and connect to the U. S. account to use the
Web/email from here with source at the U. S. domain. A dial up from here
to the states is too expensive. Is this possible?
--
Bob Taylor <brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx>