KDE update - lost control centre ?

Mike Cohler mike.cohler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:52:32 UTC 2006

Gene Heskett wrote:

> And the "control center" is now located below the wine call in the kmenu
> listing.  Or below "Utilities" if you don't have an instance of wine

Not in my case...

I don't have a "Utilities" menu item - I have Accessories, and also
Internet, Graphics, and the usual Other and System Tools etc but
something is definitely not right - and this is the same on another
machine which also updated last night.

Perhaps it is dependent on the KDE settings that I am using and maybe
for different setups this might not occur - but since I no longer have
the Control Center accessible I cannot change the settings to check if
this is the case or not !

Mike

--

mike cohler