gnome-panel crashes after update [FC5]

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Jul 13 21:49:59 UTC 2006

LarryT wrote:
> Okay : it works now. :)
> Have update all the system enabling the dev repo.
> Thx Jim.

Welcome to FC6T1 then.
I guess the differences between FC5 and FC6T1 are substantial enough now
that running a pick and choose system for cups and company are not workable.

Does cups work now, since you took the venture?

Jim
--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.