Open files from network on FC5

Anderson Alipio - Clicaí anderson at clicai.com.br
Fri Jul 14 17:01:48 UTC 2006

Well, I also forgot to mention that I am using KDE... don't like Gnome
very mutch.

this happens in konqueror, I can see the files on the computers, but not
open. This became a great thing for the users who are used to windows,
just click in remote places and u can see all the workgroups and comp on
the network, but don't open files.