A way of saying thanks!

Randy Wyatt rwwyatt01 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:21:42 UTC 2006

It is funny when you read some of the sites, it seems that you expect
the standard response to be from people heavily involved in linux to
be RTFM.
  I have experienced the exact opposite on this list and some others.
It is amazing to see the level of response from most Fedora developers
and other people on this list.  I have been involved with various
linux activities since 1996,  and after subscribing to this list.  I
am reinvigorated to start helping again.
  This is my thanks to those of you who contribute!

Regards,
Randy