how to create domian

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jul 17 10:48:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 11:30 +0530, yogesh at banasdairy.coop wrote:
> how to creare dns with java

First, you have to have deity powers, and a week at your disposal...

But seriously, I don't know what Java has to do with domain name issues,
you'll have to be more explicit.  Are you hoping to manage DNS records
with some Java-based tool?

What do you mean by create a domain?  Register one?  Set up records on a
local DNS server?

What do you mean by create DNS?  Build your own DNS server?  DNS means
"domain name system" it's extremely vague what you're referring to.

I read messages from the public lists.