[OT] TOP-POSTING

Jay Cliburn jacliburn at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 18 21:34:04 UTC 2006

Michael Yep wrote:
> Sorry I do not know what top posting is. I run Thunderbird 1.5.0.4, and
> this is the default setup with a signature.
> I this the incorrect format ?

Assuming Thunderbird under Linux (don't know about the Windows version),
click Edit->Account Settings.  Under the relevant account, click
Composition & Addressing.  Uncheck "Compose messages in HTML format",
and check "Automatically quote the original message when replying" and
select "Then, start my reply below the quote".  That should fix you up.