FC5 doesn't start up right.

Poohba poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 19 14:52:17 UTC 2006

starting over I guess is probably the easiest.  I did the upgrade via
the dvd I downloaded.  I did expect the upgrade to fix the problems I
was having but apparently they just upgraded them.  :)  I would like to
keep my web, ftp, vnc, samba config files.  They shouldn't cause a
problem correct?  What else would I possible want to keep?

[10:43:50 root@~]df -h
/dev/hda1             117G  108G  3.6G  97% /
none                  506M     0  506M   0% /dev/shm
/dev/hda3             9.7G  7.0G  2.3G  76% /home
/dev/hdb1             115G  108G  1.2G  99% /mnt/Music
/dev/hdb2             115G  101G  8.0G  93% /mnt/Video
/dev/hda2              20G  3.2G   16G  18% /usr/local

Can I keep /mnt... and /home when I do the fresh install?  I can just
choose not to format that correct?