[OT] TOP-POSTING

Norm norm at workingtools.ca
Wed Jul 19 21:11:21 UTC 2006

I have been cross trained in several different career paths.  Each
career area has its own peculiarities and attracts very different types
of people. The IT world seems to attract types that can not accept
someone else may have different way of doing things. And the intolerance
and abuse that is often displayed when someone has a different way of
accomplishing the same objective astounds me.  I know I can follow most
threads whether the individual postings are top bottom or even
interspersed through the original posting.
Norm