[OT] TOP-POSTING

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jul 20 14:29:47 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 17:33:51 -0600,
  "Michael P. Brininstool" <mikepb at hoplite.org> wrote:

> I actually find top-posting faster to find, easier to read, and more
> efficient, so I will not do it *your way* unless I feel like it at the time.

That's generally only true when the alternative is the worse habit of bottom
posting without doing any trimming.

What we need is two lists, one for people that like to top post, reply to
messages to start new threads, and who need munged reply-to headers because
they can't be bothered to learn the difference between the reply and reply to
all functions of their email client, and another list for those who don't.