xcalc missing?

markjensen no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Mon Jul 24 13:51:29 UTC 2006

I also am one of those who prefer xcalc over the (g|k)calc alternatives.   Since it hasn't been posted here, and for the benefit of anyone else that looks for a solution and stumbles across this thread, let me make this brief note.

It seems that X.Org has placed xcalc in the "unsupported" bin.   It seems you can still download the sources and compile them from their site, here:
http://ftp.x.org/pub/unsupported/programs/xcalc/

I haven't yet done so, as I am at work, and do not have access to my Fedora box, but I believe that this will be the solution for anyone desiring xcalc on their box.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=101594&topic_id=23035&forum=10#forumpost101594