OT: knowledgebase application

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 13:25:02 UTC 2006

Well I got Twiki installed and most configured - I think.  Twiki has really
improved since the last time I used it.  I like the WYSIWYG editor.  Now I
have to figure out all the permission stuff.  I want to lock certain pages
(main web page, preferences, ...) but allow people is a certain group to
create new topics and edit them.  I'll figure it out.

Thank you,
     Jamie

On 7/29/06, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2006-07-29 at 13:11, Jamie Bohr wrote:
> > I like MediaWiki but ... of couse the team would like to be able to
> > upload files to attached to a record.  From what I can tell this is
> > not possible is any of the Wiki I looked at.  Am I wrong, will
> > MediaWiki allow attachments?
> >

> http://www.wikimatrix.org/ has more than you probably want to
> know about wikis and which one has what features and you can
> compare them like this:
> http://www.wikimatrix.org/compare/MediaWiki+TWiki
> (which says it both allow attachments).
>
> --