FC4 or FC5

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Jun 17 23:40:21 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 16:39 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:

> It is different, in that it restricts the distribution of other
> software that merely interacts with GPL'd libraries.   Microsoft's
> license only controls the portions that they provide.

	No!  It!  Does!  Not!

	There is no restriction to distribution of software that interacts with
the libraries.  If that were remotely true then all of Mozilla and
Apache and Eclipse and everything else in the free software world would
be GPL'ed.  If your position holds any water then show me that
everything the Apache project produces is licensed under the GPL and
only the GPL.  If you can not do this then you are 100% wrong and should
apologize to everyone on this list.

	$DEITY!  Why do I get sucked into this crap so easily?!?  Ok, this is
really going to be my last time posting in this thread.  No, really.  I
mean it.

--
Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com>