kdewebdev replacing tidy?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jun 21 07:25:25 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 08:42 +0200, Lars E. Pettersson wrote:
> On 06/21/2006 08:40 AM, Lars E. Pettersson wrote:
> > I seem to have missed something. Why is tidy replaced by kdewebdev?
>
> Forgot to mention, this was on a Fedora Core 4 system.
----
Tidy is used by kdewebdev (aka quanta+) and not only is it not replaced
by kdewebdev, it is a very handy tool to have installed with kdewebdev.

Perhaps you got tidy installed from a repository that isn't compatible
with the repository you are getting kdewebdev.

Try removing tidy and then installing kdewebdev and tidy in the event
you have changed your repository setup.

Craig