dvd::rip anyone got it working under FC5?[Scanned]

Joe Smith jes at martnet.com
Mon Jun 26 19:28:46 UTC 2006

Chris Bradford wrote:
> I'm really struggling here trying to get dvd::rip working, has anyone
> managed ot get it working under FC5? If so what dependencies did you use?

I've installed dvdrip (and all the dependencies) from Livna and
Freshrpms (not simultaneously!) and neither worked for me, at least for
the few dvds I tried. Others have reported success with Freshrpms.

It seems clear that it's a problem with transcode, but I haven't had
time to track down enough information to report it.

<Joe