redraw corruption after suspend/resume with i810

A.G. prothonotar at
Mon May 1 04:49:42 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-30 at 16:50 -0700, Lonni J Friedman wrote:
> Anyone else using the i810 X driver experiencing severe window redraw
> corruption after resuming from suspend (to RAM)?

Yep, my display starts to turn white and looks like its melting. This
also happens when I switch to a virtual console and then back to X. I
had this problem with FC4 updates before and filed it as and also see

I got around it before by downgrading my xorg packages to the original
ones from FC4 (before any updates).