Fedora Core 5 + WinXP Pro

Christopher Sammet csammet at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:48:03 UTC 2006

During the Fedora installation look under advanced boot loader options and
check the wait time for how long Grub displays the option of going to the
boot menu.  The problem might be that windows is set to be the default
OS and the time Grub display the boot menu option is 0 second in which case
you would not see it and windows would boot.

I have a similar setup only I have FC4 (I haven't had time to install FC5)

This might help and it might not

-Christopher