Kernel 2.6.16-1.2107_FC5 - unstabilities

Petr Fischer petr.fischer at praguesoft.cz
Thu May 4 21:46:25 UTC 2006

What sort of testing is usually done on kernel before it is published to
users?
Are there available any automatic tests (something like JUnit tests) for
kernel development?

Sorry Dave, but this is very unstable behaviour - I have read on Fedora
FAQ that Fedora is stable distribution. This sort of frequent, unstable
and not really tested updates (not only kernel) is a pain for end users.

Thanks, take it easy :), pf