livna + kyum

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat May 6 01:44:11 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 18:03 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 14:43 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> > On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 16:02 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> >

> > > Sometime in the last hour or so the livna site has become unreachable.
> > > It workes at 2:15 central time but failed after that.
> >
> > Works for me
> Indeede it does. I found it was kyum that destroyed the livna
> repository. It is destroyed when you click the livna box under
> repositories tab, I filed a bugzilla.

kyum should _not_ be modifying those config files.
If it wants to alter them, it should COPY them into something
like /var/kyum/repos.d before it messes with them - and then tell yum
what it wants to use for its repos.d directory.

yum install yumex

I know it's not a _kde_ app, but :shrug: - it never screws with my yum
config files.