[FC5] Chinese fonts

Wong Kwok-hon kwokhon at gmail.com
Sat May 6 08:48:29 UTC 2006

On 5/6/06, M.Lewis <cajun at cajuninc.com> wrote:

> Ed Greshko wrote:

> >> No, I did not. Will that allow the Chinese characters to be displayed
> >> (even though I can't read them)?
> >
> > Yes, it will.
> >
> >> What else might this effect ?
> >
> > It will have a profound influence on your life.  You will now be able to
> > install the "Translate" plugin for firefox allowing you to highlight
> > text and translate using babelfish.
> >
> > Ed
> >

> Thanks much Michael and Ed. That is just what I need, a 'profound
> influence on my life'. I will install the chinese-support right away! :-)

No... Just point to a flash animation and then click the right button
on the mouse, a flash config menu should be display when u are in
Chinese Environment . All fonts becomes characters not chinese fonts.
I can't found which font it called and can't fix because it hasn't any
configuration
file...just xpt and so file...

By the way, I got a fix method on java display and do you needed ?

Wong Kwok Hon