newbie question about repos

Morten Gerdsen morten at unschooling.dk
Sat May 6 15:29:09 UTC 2006

Okay,

thanks for the advice, Arthur and Temlakos.
I will leave the other 3rd party repos unchecked.
But what about repos like "xxx-debuginfo", "xxx-development" and
"xxx-source". Are these also only for testing and developing, or do I
need some of them? What are they? (Just trying to understand what I'm
doing)

thanks again!
Morten