Update.ISO

Stephen Mirowski spmirowski at shaw.ca
Mon May 8 18:54:42 UTC 2006

David Cary Hart wrote:

>On Mon, 8 May 2006 09:34:53 -0700, "Brian D. McGrew"
><brian at visionpro.com> opined:
>

>>I keep seeing everywhere that the anaconda installer will use and
>>apply the update.iso if it's found ...
>>
>>Where does one fine update.iso for Fedora?  I've googled all over
>>for it and nada!
>>

>It doesn't exist unless you want to roll your own. If you have
>multiple machines, you might consider installing a local yum
>repository:
>
>http://tqmcube.com/repo.php

There is a gent that makes his own, but will send it to others to whom
request.
The problem right now is that he is searching for a location to server
them from.
I think he might have posted in this forum last month or else I found
via a web
site.  I will dig around to see if I can find his addy.

Stephen