[UPDATE] Re: mysterious keyboard, mouse lockups with FC5

Filippos Klironomos presariod at gmail.com
Mon May 8 23:46:26 UTC 2006

Digging around on this problem I have an update to announce. Instead of
turning off APIC completely
by passing the 'noapic' option to the kernel, I instead forced the local
APIC to take over with the 'lapic'
commnad. This enabled interrupt sharing (and increase of speed) between the
2 CPUs so it is
an improvement!

The system has been up for  5 days now with no freezes.

Filippos