DynDNS client for Fedora?

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Fri May 12 00:56:07 UTC 2006

On 5/11/06, Jerry Roy <jroy at ipass.com> wrote:

> Anyone have a Dynamic DNS Client that works well with Fedora?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Jerry
> --

Are you looking for someone's personal experience with a specific one,
or looking for a list?  Because they provide a list on their site at
http://www.dyndns.com/support/clients/unix.html/.  I had used one for
a while that worked, but I forget the name now.  It was something like
epynom but I can't find that name so that's not it.  I suspect any of
the ones listed should work well.  The one I was using (when I did a
clean install to FC5 I didn't bother with that app, using the router
instead) used web sites that provide your IP to assist it with its
functions.

Jacques B.