Yumex is weird [SOLVED]

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Fri May 12 19:05:54 UTC 2006

On Fri May 12 2006 10:32 am, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> > Consider sometime trying kyum.  It seems both mature and
> > stable.
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=1442
> >15
> >
> > It's available off the repos.
>
> It also has a rather nasty bug that the upstream author
> doesn't consider to be a bug:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=757997&aid=1
>362350&group_id=144215
>
> So watch out if you're a livna user or any of your repo files
> have multiple baseurl values.

It might be useful if a couple of more people added comments to
my bug report. Perhaps, it could even be in the form of an RFE.
Right now, I consider KYUM unusable, even though it has several
features I liked more than Yumex. Added comments could even
possibly be in the form of RFE's, since the developers attitude
is that this isn't a bug. He says he hasn't much time, so that
may be the governing factor, here, but, maybe not...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA