Where things stand

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:24:33 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-13 at 10:48, Karl Larsen wrote:

>     This all has been educational but I must say that Fedora Core 4 and
> 5 are not for a person who knows little about a computer.
>
>     I wonder if a person d/l FC4 from a mirror today does it have the
> lib or is it still missing it?

Fedora is a 'fast release' distribution where the isos are not
changed after the initial release but many fixes are put
in the update repositories.  Users are expected to do
'yum update' frequently to pick up the changes.  I'm not sure
if it fixes the specific problem you encountered, though.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com